Crafting a converting landing page is tricky.
But it doesn’t have to be. You only need to master seven ideas.
Here is my framework to get you more paying customers.
- Hero Block — What is your value proposition in 30 seconds?
- Problem Agitation — Why should customers care about your product?
- Clear Solution — How does your product solve the problem?
- Social Proof — Why should customers trust your product?
- Desired Action — What is the Call-to-Action for users?
- Engaging Storytelling — Why are you building this product?
- User Experience — Is it pleasant to engage with your landing page?
- Your Hero Block has Heading 1, Product Description, Product visual, Call-to-Action, and Social Proof
- Heading 1 contains a clear value proposition to users
- Heading 1 includes both rational and emotional value
- Product Description explain your product without buzz-words in plain language
- Product Description reinforces value proposition from Heading 1
- You have a stunning Product Visual that illustrates how your product works
- A Product Visual is a GIF or a Video (with subtitles)
- You have one clear Call-to-Action that is aligned with Heading 1
- You have minimal Social Proof in Hero Block
- Hero Block is precisely one screen on desktop and mobile
- You mentioned the problem your product is solving 2-3 times on the landing page
- The problem your product is solving is described in 1 sentence
- You highlighted negative consequences if a user wouldn’t solve this problem
- Your user testimonials mention the problem your product is solving
- You repeat your value proposition from Hero Block 2-3 times on the landing page
- You describe how your product works in steps with clear visuals
- Your mention 3-4 popular features that users care about
- You highlight use cases that your product cover
- You tackle objections to using your product
- You have a FAQ block for curious users
Get Your Landing Page Roasted
I will personally analyze it and send a 20-minute video review to you in 48 hours.
- You have at least four of these social proof options
<> Case studies
<> Brand logos
<> Press coverage
<> User statistics
<> User rating
- Social proof reinforces your value proposition
- You highlight critical points in testimonials
- Your testimonials have pictures of people and their occupation
- Your testimonials are evenly distributed on the landing page
- You have multiple CTA buttons on the landing page
- You have pricing information on the landing page
- Your offer nudges users to act right now
<> Free trial
<> Free plan
<> Discount on the paid plan
<> Limited bonus
- Your landing page has only one CTA
- There are company contacts to ask questions
- Users could understand your landing page by reading headings
- You describe a compelling reason for building your product
- You define your product’s nemesis (problem, competitor, industry)
- You make a user feel like a Hero of the story
- You have information about the team behind the product
- You spotlight your community around the product
- Your landing page is mobile-friendly
- Your loading speed is great
- Your text readability is okay
- Your design contrast is acceptable
- You don’t have a lot of animations on the landing page
- Users can scroll your landing page without waiting for animations
- Your navigation bar doesn’t grab the attention of users
- The primary user flow is checked from different devices, OS, and browsers
A world-class landing page can double your sales without the hassle.
To get more paying customers you need to understand what's working and what should be improved. You can do it by collecting honest feedback.
Send me your landing page, and I will record a 20-minute roasting of it. You will get a holistic review to boost your conversion rate.
You deserve to get more paying customers from your landing page.